There is no one-size-fits-all solution for businesses that want to succeed in ranking well in the search engine result pages (SERPs) for their respective products or services, but the SEO process is consistent in not only identifying the weaknesses and strengths of websites, but also the path to what needs to be done in order to attain their intended goals. Once an initial Free Consultation is done to determine the history of the website and objectives of the company, Wise SEO goes through the following SEO process step by step:
- Website Audit: The initial website audit is done to uncover any missing page or redirect errors along with potential duplicate content issues, load speeds, mobile-friendly issues, Google indexing issues, site architecture, metatags (page titles, descriptions, canonical), and last but not least, internal and external linking.
- Analysis: Once all the data has been gathered from the audit, a comprehensive analysis can be performed to identify all the most urgent issues that need to be addressed immediately, along with a checklist of areas that need improvement.
- Planning: Performing proper SEO requires planning out long term goals that not only take into account the immediate needs of a company, but also what types of expansion might need to be considered when rolling out a project. Baseline markers are done prior to every project in order to track progression and identify areas which need greater focus.
- Implementation: Implementing the SEO project is unique to every company since the technical SEO, the on page optimization, and the off page optimization is customized to strengthen existing weaknesses and broaden the strengths of each individual company. While one business might have no technical issues to contend with, there might be areas where content is minimal, site structure is poor, or there are no external websites that link to it.
- Review: Periodic reviews are done to gauge progress on every project, and although SEO results tend to be more strategic-based as opposed to the tactical-based aspects of SEM/PPC, certain KPIs such as search result page impressions, page ranks on relevant key phrases, organic search traffic, and call/form fill conversions can be analyzed to determine which areas need greater focus.